We are what
we believe in
Service First Janitorial is fueled by a belief system that has been and continues to be formed and shaped by our collective experiences both in and outside of the workplace. These beliefs aren’t just things we say or write down on paper because they sound good. Rather, they are the very principles that guide our company and people in everything we do. Our beliefs are not just part of us – they are us.
“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”
– Winston Churchill
- We believe our calling is to bring the power of a servant’s heart to everything we do.
- We believe that partnerships are the best form of relationships.
- We believe in putting relationships over transactions and making sure that your needs are met – not just the jobs.
- We believe in treating our client’s facilities as if they are our own – if it’s not good enough for Service First Janitorial, then it’s not good enough for our clients.
- We believe training is critical to the success of each one of our professional cleaners/janitors with respect to each cleaning task, safety requirement, and point of customer service.
- We believe by elevating our neighbor’s needs above our own and responding with stewardship, we can help build communities and ultimately contribute to the world around us in a positive way.